Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,752 (55,860 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)