Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.941 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,801 (23,599 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)