Cost of living comparison between Ayutthaya, Thailand and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.906 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,481 (43,283 ฿) in Ayutthaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)