Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.119 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,957 (2,451TL) in Aydin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)