Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.207 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,387 (S/. 4,473) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)