Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.717 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,747 (S/. 4,349) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)