Cost of living comparison between Ayacucho, Peru and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.870 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,462 (S/. 4,502) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,200TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (27 minutes ago)