Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.914 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,408 (S/. 2,554) in Ayacucho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (24 minutes ago)