Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 76% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,718 (€910) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Rochester, New York costs $350 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Agra costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)