Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 69 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,531 (€1,750) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)