Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.751 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 78% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,803 (€740) in Aveiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)