Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 26% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,852 in Aurangabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)