Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.169 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 126% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,185 (€1,013) in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)