Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 345 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 45.650 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 213% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨234,801 (NZ$5,144) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)