Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,472 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.386 INR / NZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 239% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨253,950 (NZ$5,248) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)