Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20554 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,468 (479,069 KZT) in Atyrau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)