Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.612 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 18% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,678 (E£ 8,217) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (20 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)