Cost of living comparison between Asunción, Paraguay and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01166 INR / PYG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Asunción (Paraguay) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,581 (9,912,941 Gs) in Asunción to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)