Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20639 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,962 (503,715 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)