Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 290 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20232 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 32% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,413 (511,142 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)