Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20033 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,672 (222,994 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)