Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20804 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,229 (505,799 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)