Cost of living comparison between Astana, Kazakhstan and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20140 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,798 (535,234 KZT) in Astana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)