Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.759 INR / ILS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 149% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨194,828 (10,971 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)