Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.951 INR / TMT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 56% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,641 (5,846 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (about 1 hour ago)