Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.545 INR / TMT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,232 (6,356 Manat) in Ashkhabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)