Cost of living in Asansol, India compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asansol (India) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨27,144 in Asansol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 140,000Vatu (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 2 hours ago)