Cost of living in As Suwayq, Oman compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 177.299 INR / OMR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in As Suwayq (Oman) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,272 (﷼ 470) in As Suwayq to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (39 minutes ago)