Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03064 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,520 (4,683,326 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (19 minutes ago)