Cost of living in Arusha, Tanzania compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02937 INR / TZS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arusha (Tanzania) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,735 (4,383,722 Shilling) in Arusha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)