Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.552 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 111% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,100 (€2,358) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)