Cost of living comparison between Arequipa, Peru and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.710 INR / PEN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,469 (S/. 4,894) in Arequipa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)