Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05538 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 129% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨178,841 (3,229,535 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 2 hours ago)