Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,452 (﷼ 26,287,244) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Valladolid costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fresno, California costs $30,740 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)