Cost of living in Arak, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Arak has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Arak.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00197 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arak (Iran) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,326 (﷼ 22,993,066) in Arak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)