Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19378 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,669 (204,717 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (about 1 hour ago)