Cost of living comparison between Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20222 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,052 (395,866 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)