Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20287 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,268 (198,494 KZT) in Aqtöbe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 1 hour ago)