Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 262%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 96.182 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 150% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨195,104 (Dinar 2,028) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)