Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 91.848 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,463 (Dinar 745) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Debrecen costs 3,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)