Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.859 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 132% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,231 (Dinar 894) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)