Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 180% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨227,254 (₩3,954,754) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)