Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06181 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 198% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,466 (₩1,641,469) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 2 hours ago)