Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.770 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,938 (元8,796) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (23 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (41 minutes ago)