Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,660 (元3,773) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £656 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (41 minutes ago)