Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09761 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 88% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,866 (CH$674,755) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (38 minutes ago)