Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10702 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 99% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,434 (CH$910,456) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,325 (about 2 hours ago)