Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10361 INR / CLP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 73% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,058 (CH$1,255,285) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (about 1 hour ago)