Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.281 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,575 (Php43,383) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)