Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,689 (Php53,828) in Antipolo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)