Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.906 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,669 (5,120TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (30 minutes ago)