Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.413 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,160 (3,604TL) in Antioch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)