Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02034 INR / MGA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,424 (2,429,672 Ariary) in Antanifotsy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (41 minutes ago)