Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02121 INR / MGA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,521 (2,712,099 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨47,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (42 minutes ago)