Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01988 INR / MGA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,476 (1,834,941 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)