Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02017 INR / MGA
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,718 (2,167,520 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)