Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.134 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,715 (2,726TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)