Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 422 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,830 (2,812TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)