Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.370 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,888 (4,330TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨48,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Calgary costs C$600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montreal costs C$100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 10,000元 (about 1 hour ago)