Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.897 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,137 (5,234TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)