Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 353 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.024 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 33% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,764 (5,535TL) in Antalya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)