Cost of living in Anshan, China compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.506 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,568 (元6,431) in Anshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)