Cost of living comparison between Ansan, South Korea and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05874 INR / KRW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ansan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,148 (₩1,415,577) in Ansan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)