Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.200 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anchorage, Alaska (United States) is 182% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,340 ($1,319) in Anchorage, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston upon Hull costs £1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergen costs kr 4,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)