Cost of living in Anápolis, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anápolis (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨129,003 (R$ 5,988) in Anápolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (33 minutes ago)