Cost of living in Anantapur, India compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anantapur (India) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,294 in Anantapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oxford costs £19,975 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khon Kaen costs 12,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tbilisi costs 4.00 Lari (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Windhoek costs 16,703 N$ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,541 (42 minutes ago)