Cost of living in Ananindeua, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.543 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ananindeua (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,772 (R$ 4,771) in Ananindeua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (13 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (37 minutes ago)