Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 92.477 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,438 (Dinar 1,735) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)