Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.674 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 94% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,461 (Dinar 1,670) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)