Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,139 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 94.161 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 102% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,064 (Dinar 1,742) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)