Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 90.906 INR / JOD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 93% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,076 (Dinar 826) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)