Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,468 (€656) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)