Cost of living in Almuñécar, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almuñécar (Spain) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨135,239 (€1,864) in Almuñécar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (23 minutes ago)