Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19278 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,845 (310,433 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)