Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20051 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,680 (462,216 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)