Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 458 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20481 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,641 (457,215 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (33 minutes ago)