Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20029 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,853 (293,839 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)