Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18771 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,806 (334,589 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bergamo costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Juan costs $430 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs BD$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)