Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21187 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 19% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,543 (455,661 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (43 minutes ago)