Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19001 INR / KZT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,567 (234,546 KZT) in Almaty to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)