Cost of living in Alicante, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,880 (€831) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $120 (37 minutes ago)