Cost of living in Algiers, Algeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 644 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 INR / DZD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algiers (Algeria) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,572 (83,317 Dinar) in Algiers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Tacoma, Washington costs $3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)