Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,826 (€1,825) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)