Cost of living in Algeciras, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.075 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Algeciras (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,600 (€938) in Algeciras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $505 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)