Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 98% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,301 (€826) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (28 minutes ago)