Cost of living in Alexandroupoli, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.623 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandroupoli (Greece) is 108% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,667 (€841) in Alexandroupoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)