Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨61,115 (E£ 16,860) in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)