Cost of living in Aleppo, Syria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12501 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aleppo (Syria) is 18% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨35,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨28,700 (229,571 £) in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)