Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.533 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,665 (€769) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)