Cost of living in Albacete, Spain compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Albacete (Spain) is 44% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,751 (€1,667) in Albacete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Venice costs €1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)