Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.075 INR / SAR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 173% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,151 (﷼ 5,280) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)