Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05538 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,246 (1,431,038 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Asheville, North Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 2 hours ago)