Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05778 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,326 (1,442,047 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (37 minutes ago)