Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05492 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mawsil al Jadidah (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,017 (765,074 Dinar) in Al Mawsil al Jadidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (32 minutes ago)