Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.572 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨35,260 (E£ 9,870) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)