Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨36,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨32,750 (E£ 9,050) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$850,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 26,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)