Cost of living comparison between Al Mansurah, Egypt and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.540 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨77,325 (E£ 10,255) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)