Cost of living in Al Mansurah, Egypt compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.625 INR / EGP
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Mansurah (Egypt) is 9% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨67,907 (E£ 18,734) in Al Mansurah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)