Cost of living comparison between Al Jadid, Libya and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.057 INR / LYD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 17% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,707 (1,908 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)