Cost of living in Al Jadid, Libya compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.464 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Al Jadid (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,422 (873 Dinar) in Al Jadid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 569,469 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)